Emma Watson Accent Perks Of Being A Wallflower

This is not a happy-go-lucky, up beat and freeing movie like the trailer makes it out to be. In fact, it has a lot of very serious themes, making this high school drama rather dark, and not at all light hearted.

Despite the totally unexpected storyline, I still thoroughly enjoyed it. It is a very emotional journey – you laugh just as hard as you cry in some parts. So it evens out into a humbling story.

Emma

The main character, Charlie (Logan Lerman) and both of his friends Sam (Emma Watson) and Patrick (Ezra Miller), each go through massive emotional roller coasters. Huge changes to their lives that are developed incredibly well. Feelings and emotions are messy, unexplainable and complicated. We battle between how we feel and who we really are, with what society says we should be, and

Why Was Harry Potter Star Emma Watson

Emma Watson has lovers and haters. The haters say her accent sucked, the fans say she was faultless. I say that her American accent was well done, but perhaps her articulate way of speaking let her down. I didn’t see Hermione at all in her performance of the outgoing Sam, which I think is something that Emma Watson should be applauded for.

Ezra Miller plays Patrick, a fun, loving, loyal guy who is the stepbrother of Sam. What I adore about this character is how well written he is – he’s not a stereotype by any stretch! This is such a breath of fresh air because he is homosexual, yet this does not define him. He stands up for himself and does not accept being victimised. Patrick is my favourite character because he doesn’t take life too seriously… I want him to be my best friend.

Shop teacher: …Are you proud to be a senior having to take freshman shop, Patty-Cakes? Patrick: Look, my name is Patrick. Either you call me Patrick or you call me nothing. Shop teacher: Nothing, why don’t you read first? Patrick: Alright, Chapter 1: Surviving your fascist shop teacher who needs to put kids down to feel big. Oh wow! This is useful guys, we should read on!

The

Q&a: Perks Of Being A Wallflower's Stephen Chbosky On Emma Watson's Casting, High School Yearning, And “heroes”

By Dexys Midnight Runners via this film – it is such a happy song with a great scene to go with it. Oh! And oh my God the Cocteau Twins’ incredible song

Not what I was expecting, but not a disappointment by any stretch. It is thought provoking and intense. Just like life, there are huge ups and downs.

First

About NZ Film Freak I am a journalism graduate (2014) from New Zealand. Currently working in marketing, and writing fiction in my spare time. I love to write about movies on this blog when I can. I also do paid reviews and voiceovers via Fiverr ().

Suggest] The Perks Of Being A Wallflower. A Weird Accent On Emma Watson, But A Great Film Nonetheless. [imdb: 8.3]

This entry was posted in All Film Reviews, comedy, coming of age, drama, Girls' Night Movies and tagged 2012, 2013, 90s, awesome, charlie, connie, film, filmfreak, movie, nz, patrick, sam, the perks of being a wallflower. Bookmark the permalink.

The

This entry was posted in All Film Reviews, comedy, coming of age, drama, Girls' Night Movies and tagged 2012, 2013, 90s, awesome, charlie, connie, film, filmfreak, movie, nz, patrick, sam, the perks of being a wallflower. Bookmark the permalink.

The