Emma Watson Boyfriend 2009

Growing up in the spotlight, Emma Watson often found herself at the center of relationship rumors — and dealing with the constant speculation wasn’t always easy.

“[Being famous is] difficult on my dating life, because anyone I get photographed with is automatically my boyfriend, ” the British actress told Glamour in September 2012. “So, it just makes it look as if I’ve had, like, 6, 000 boyfriends.”

Jay

Star has previously admitted that she “had a huge crush” on her Harry Potter costar Tom Felton while they were filming the first two movies in the magical franchise, she is notorious for keeping her mouth shut when it comes to her romantic trysts.

Everyone Emma Watson Has Dated, In Chronological Order

“I want to be consistent, ” she told Vanity Fair in March 2017. “I can’t talk about my boyfriend in an interview and then expect people not to take paparazzi pictures of me walking around outside my home. You can’t have it both ways.”

The actress continued, “In Hollywood, who you’re dating gets tied up into your film promotion and becomes part of the performance and the circus. I would hate anyone that I were with to feel like they were in any way part of a show or an act. For me, it’s the difference between being able to have a life and not. If someone takes a photograph of me and posts it, within two seconds they’ve created a marker of exactly where I am within 10 meters. They can see what I’m wearing and who I’m with; I just can’t give that tracking data.”

’s Rupert Grint hinted that things between Watson and Felton might have been a little more than platonic. “There was always something, ” Grint, who played Ron Weasley in all eight movies, told

Guys Emma Watson Ghosted, And 9 She Has Her Eye On Right Now

In November 2019. “There was a little bit of a spark. … We were kids. It was like any kind of playground romance … I didn’t have any sparks. I was spark-free.”

The Brown University graduate has been linked to celebrities including Chord Overstreet and Prince Harry throughout her career, which skyrocketed in 2001 thanks to her role as Hermione Granger in the movie adaptation of J.K. Rowling’s beloved book series. But in her December 2019

“If you have not built a home, if you do not have a husband, if you do not have a baby, and you are turning 30, and you’re not in some incredibly secure, stable place in your career … There’s just an incredible amount of anxiety, ” she told the outlet. “I never believed the whole ‘I’m happy single’ spiel. It took me a long time, but I’m very happy [being single]. I call it being self-partnered.”

Emma Watson's Dating History — Is She Really Engaged To Leo Robinton?

Sign up for Us Weekly's free, daily newsletter and never miss breaking news or exclusive stories about your favorite celebrities, TV shows and more!

Growing up in the spotlight, Emma Watson often found herself at the center of relationship rumors — and dealing with the constant speculation wasn’t always easy. “[Being famous is] difficult on my dating life, because anyone I get photographed with is automatically my boyfriend, ” the British actress told Glamour in September 2012. “So, it just makes it look as if I've had, like, 6, 000 boyfriends.” While the

Star has previously admitted that she “had a huge crush” on her Harry Potter costar Tom Felton while they were filming the first two movies in the magical franchise, she is notorious for keeping her mouth shut when it comes to her romantic trysts. “I want to be consistent, ” she told Vanity Fair in March 2017. “I can’t talk about my boyfriend in an interview and then expect people not to take paparazzi pictures of me walking around outside my home. You can’t have it both ways.” The actress continued, “In Hollywood, who you’re dating gets tied up into your film promotion and becomes part of the performance and the circus. I would hate anyone that I were with to feel like they were in any way part of a show or an act. For me, it’s the difference between being able to have a life and not. If someone takes a photograph of me and posts it, within two seconds they’ve created a marker of exactly where I am within 10 meters. They can see what I’m wearing and who I’m with; I just can’t give that tracking data. Two years later, however,

-

Emma Watson's Dating History: Prince Harry, Chord Overstreet, More

In November 2019. “There was a little bit of a spark. … We were kids. It was like any kind of playground romance … I didn’t have any sparks. I was spark-free.” [sendtonews type=float key=A2E6Kt6euo-2841466-14453] The Brown University graduate has been linked to celebrities including Chord Overstreet and Prince Harry throughout her career, which skyrocketed in 2001 thanks to her role as Hermione Granger in the movie adaptation of J.K. Rowling’s beloved book series. But in her December 2019

Cover story, Watson opened up about her most important relationship: the one she has with herself. “If you have not built a home, if you do not have a husband, if you do not have a baby, and you are turning 30, and you’re not in some incredibly secure, stable place in your career … There’s just an incredible amount of anxiety, ” she told the outlet. “I never believed the whole ‘I’m happy single’ spiel. It took me a long time, but I’m very happy [being single]. I call it being self-partnered.” Keep scrolling to see everyone Watson has romanced — or has been rumored to have romanced — in the past! [podcast_block]

Actor called it off. “I have always been an ambitious person and I want to achieve my own notoriety for what I’ve done, ” he told

Harry Potter Star Emma Watson Strikes Up Friendship With Spanish Rock Star

Magazine in October 2011. “I chose not to pursue it any longer because I didn’t want to be the boyfriend of some child actress.”

Actress started dating the British financier, who is seven years her senior, in August 2008, but split seven months later. Distance is reported to be the reason for their breakup, as Watson was attending Brown University in Rhode Island while Barrymore remained in England.

Emma

The British starlet met the Spanish musician while studying at the Ivy League college. The pair were spotted getting cozy at a New York Rangers game in November 2009, but they split in May 2010.

Emma Watson Updates: Emma Watson (kissing Her Boyfriend) And Daniel Radcliffe On Set In Scotland [april 18/19, 2009]

Watson met the musician in 2010 while shooting a Burberry campaign and she appeared in his band One Night Only’s music video for the song “Say You Don't Want It” that July. Two months later, Watson gushed about the appearance during a Radio One interview. “When I was in the States, George was taking me through a lot of his music as he was recording it, ” she explained. “I couldn’t believe (how good the music was). I’m a big fan. Everything he did was amazing.”

Costars fueled dating rumors after they were spotted packing on the PDA in August 2011. “[They were] holding and hugging each other for a while and playfully kissing, ” an onlooker told

At the time. “[They] seemed very open and not trying to hide their affection. Watson and Simmons ultimately decided to call it quits in November 2011.

Who Has Emma Watson Dated?

Watson and Adamowicz confirmed their romance, which began in late 2011, when they were spotted making out at the Coachella Music Festival in April 2012. The duo, who also attended Brown University together, connected while they were studying abroad at the University of Oxford. They split in the summer of 2012, which Watson’s rep confirmed to Us in January 2014.

Emma

Janney and Watson went public with their relationship in January 2014 when they were seen canoodling on Caribbean vacation. Nearly one year later, a source told

And he was interning in the special effects department. The pair remained close through the years and started dating in June 2015. They realized they were better as friends, however, and split that September.

Emma Watson Dating American Businessman Ryan Walsh? Actress Spotted With Him In Venice

On Broadway. The pair kept their relationship low key for nearly two years before Us exclusively confirmed their split, which happened at some point in 2017, that November.

Actress’ relationship with the former Glee actor in March 2018. An insider revealed at the time: “They’ve been dating for longer than people think – about two months.” The pair split that May, but got back together less than a month later. “Chord is intrigued by Emma, ” a second source told

Watson was seen kissing Wallace, a tech CEO, in October 2018, which seemingly confirmed she and Overstreet had called it quits for good.

Who

Emma Watson & Jay Barrymore: Brown Buddies: Photo 277201

Confirmed in April 2020 that Watson had sparked a romance with the California-based business owner. The pair were first spotted together in London in October 2019, two months before Robinton reportedly met the actress’ parents.When it comes to celebrities who like to keep their love lives low-key, Emma Watson definitely comes to mind. The longtime actress — who has been romantically linked to several actors, athletes, musicians and businessmen over the years — believes that being famous has hindered her romantic relationships. 

“Anyone I get photographed with is automatically my boyfriend, ” Emma previously mused to Glamour magazine. “So, it just makes it look as if