Wedding Dress Emma Watson And Tom Felton Wedding

Hello, lovelies. This is a dedicated blog for Feltson, which is a ship that ships Tom [Felt]on and Emma Wat[son]. Here in this blog, you may confess on what's on your mind about Feltson. For more info, click here Before asking any questions, read here.

I pray everyday for Tom to get the role of Beast in theremake of Beauty and the Beast with Emma as Beauty.

Feltson

I’ve always dreamt of marrying Tom Felton someday and I won’t give him up to anybody. But if it’s Emma he’s going to marry, I’ll drop everything and plan their whole wedding. -Anon

Emma Watson And Daniel Radcliffe Dish On The Serious Crushes They Had On Their 'harry Potter' Co Stars

I’m okay with Dramione, but in reality, I don’t think Emma is good enough for Tom. Emma Watson has turned into a diva who holds up the entire crew just because she doesn’t like her food, etc. She often contradicts herself too. She puts on a front that shows everyone that she’s a nice, genuine girl. After reading Meet the Real Emma Watson blog, which is nothing but pure facts (as the quotes come from Emma herself), I lost faith in Emma. I love Tom for not getting with her. -Anon

I remember when Emma would look through her script to see if she had any parts with Tom. It hurts to know how awkward they are with each other now. -Anon

I sometimes think that they both don’t talk about dramione because they know that it’s got a potential to come true. -Anon

Musings

Harry Potter' Star Tom Felton Supports Emma Watson At The 'beauty And The Beast' Premiere!

Sometimes, I wish Emma would date one of the other cast members besides Tom, even as a fling, just to see what Tom’s reaction would be. -cutefection

I wish that even though they already have their own partners, they will still be close friends just like when they were kids. Not that they are acting awkward with each other now. -ohyeahpottermore

Feltson

My heart physically aches whenever I hear about the way Tom and Emma are around each other now. They’re just hurting themselves by denying the inevitable.

Harry Potter's Padma Patil Got Married And There Was A Mini Hp Reunion At Her Wedding

Tagged as: feltson feltson confessions tom felton emma watson okay i forgot who wrote this i feel bad omg someone claim it please or half-blood prince premiere

Is

I honestly miss the Feltson that existed years ago, the pair that would always compliment each other at every opportunity. Now they feel so awkward and try so hard not to mention a single word about each other. -Anon © Photo: drac-oh

Tagged as: feltson feltson confessions tom felton emma watson okay i forgot who wrote this i feel bad omg someone claim it please or half-blood prince premiere

Is

I honestly miss the Feltson that existed years ago, the pair that would always compliment each other at every opportunity. Now they feel so awkward and try so hard not to mention a single word about each other. -Anon © Photo: drac-oh