Emma Watson Young Sheldon

Lights, camera, education! Emma Watson, Natalie Portman and Miranda Cosgrove are among the child stars who decided to get college degrees amid their fame.

Watson graduated from Brown University with a bachelor’s degree in English literature in 2014. During a November 2010 interview with Marie Claire, the Harry Potter franchise star reflected on her freshman year at the Ivy League school.

Young

“Brown has a real sense of community and people are very protective of me, ” she shared at the time, praising her classmates for respecting her privacy. “They really look out for me; they want me to feel like I’m part of it. I threw my 20th birthday party at Brown, and I didn’t even have to say to anyone not to put pictures on Facebook. Not a single picture went up. That was when I knew I’d found a solid group of friends, and I felt like I belonged.”

Millie Bobby Brown

“I kept saying, ‘I don’t care.’ This is what I want. And graduating will, for me, be really symbolic of all of that, ” she said, adding that would be “throwing a huge party” and “getting very drunk” after receiving her diploma.

“When I came in as a freshman in 1999, I felt like there had been some mistake, that I wasn’t smart enough to be in this company, ” she admitted while serving as the keynote speaker at Harvard’s Class Day in May 2014.

The Oscar winner confessed that although she had once dismissed show business as “frivolous, ” her time studying psychology helped her realize that acting is her true passion.

Emma Watson Addresses Rumors In Return To Twitter

’s final episode aired. The Drake & Josh alum opened up about the “weirdest part” of attending college as a public figure during a September 2014 interview with ABC News.

“I’ll go on Instagram or the Internet and there will be pictures of me from school that random people took and I didn’t know they took, ” she shared. “So, that can be kind of weird sometimes.”

The “Kissin U” songstress, who switched majors several times before landing on psychology, added that her fame also helped her make new friends on campus.

Rihanna, Emma Watson, Emma Stone Photos: Hollywood Beauties

“People come up to me and introduce themselves and it kind of opens the door, so that part of it’s nice, ” she added. “I feel like I’m not the kind of person that would just go up to somebody and introduce myself, so, it’s helped me in a lot of ways.”

Lights, camera, education! Emma Watson, Natalie Portman and Miranda Cosgrove are among the child stars who decided to get college degrees amid their fame. Watson graduated from Brown University with a bachelor’s degree in English literature in 2014. During a November 2010 interview with Marie Claire, the Harry Potter franchise star reflected on her freshman year at the Ivy League school. “Brown has a real sense of community and people are very protective of me, ” she shared at the time, praising her classmates for respecting her privacy. “They really look out for me; they want me to feel like I’m part of it. I threw my 20th birthday party at Brown, and I didn’t even have to say to anyone not to put pictures on Facebook. Not a single picture went up. That was when I knew I’d found a solid group of friends, and I felt like I belonged.” One month ahead of her May 2014 graduation from the prestigious university, the

That she’d been warned it “wasn’t possible” to complete her degree while pursuing acting. I kept saying, 'I don’t care.' This is what I want. And graduating will, for me, be really symbolic of all of that, ” she said, adding that would be “throwing a huge party” and “getting very drunk” after receiving her diploma. Portman, for her part, graduated from Harvard University with a bachelor’s degree in psychology in 2003. The

Ben On Film

And feared that her classmates wouldn’t take her seriously. When I came in as a freshman in 1999, I felt like there had been some mistake, that I wasn't smart enough to be in this company, she admitted while serving as the keynote speaker at Harvard’s Class Day in May 2014. The Oscar winner confessed that although she had once dismissed show business as “frivolous, ” her time studying psychology helped her realize that acting is her true passion. I admitted to myself I couldn't wait to go back and make more films, she said. I had reclaimed my reason. Cosgrove, meanwhile, began attending the University of Southern California in 2012, the same year

’s final episode aired. The Drake & Josh alum opened up about the “weirdest part” of attending college as a public figure during a September 2014 interview with ABC News. “I’ll go on Instagram or the Internet and there will be pictures of me from school that random people took and I didn't know they took, she shared. So, that can be kind of weird sometimes. The Kissin U songstress, who switched majors several times before landing on psychology, added that her fame also helped her make new friends on campus. People come up to me and introduce themselves and it kind of opens the door, so that part of it's nice, she added. I feel like I'm not the kind of person that would just go up to somebody and introduce myself, so, it's helped me in a lot of ways. Keep scrolling to see the child stars who have gone to college after getting famous:

Former

That attending college helped him “figure out whether [acting] was what I truly wanted to do for the rest of my life.”

Neil Patrick Harris Is Being Slammed For His 'disgusting' Comments About Teenage Nick Jonas

“This place means more to me than almost any place else, ” the California native said of her alma mater while accepting the Yale Undergraduates’ Lifetime Achievement Award in April 2018. “I came to Yale and the second I walked on campus it was like I had just found the love of my life.”

“We chose NYU because their arts program was great and they’re a prestigious institution, but really because you’re in a city, ” the

In June 2015. “You’re involved in a completely different way of life. You didn’t feel trapped within a campus or in a bubble.”

Stars Flock To 'noah' Film Premiere

Show. “It’s taken me longer to graduate, but I’ve been doing other things at the same time. It’s something that’s important to me and I know I’ll be happy when I’ve accomplished it.”

T — in which Thomas played one of Tim Allen’s sons — the Pennsylvania native enrolled at Harvard, where he studied philosophy and history. In 2010, the

Emma

Ended the summer before my start at an Ivy League school that fall. I was thrilled to enter a new world and was suddenly surrounded by so many different types of people my age; not just child stars with momagers, Carlson Romano wrote in a May 2019 essay for

Elon Musk And Emma Watson As A Kids In Home Alone

Actress took her time getting her degree and met husband Brendan Rooney in a screenwriting class in 2011. In May 2015, she celebrated her graduation.

“Just graduated from college after 12 years!!” she wrote via Instagram at the time. “Thank you #barnardcollege for believing in me and encouraging me to stay true to the strong woman I have always been. I won't let you down!! Thank you to my husband @brenroon13 for also supporting me unconditionally. You are my heart and soul. My family for holding me to my word. To the #classof2015 Love light and the future!!”

“I’ve known I wanted to go to college since I was four. By 17, I knew exactly what I wanted to study, so to see that come to fruition is a goal fulfilled, ” the Minnesota native toldhas been one of the most popular franchises in the last decade. People of all ages and backgrounds have found comfort in the characters and have fond memories associated with them.

Leslie Mann, Israel Broussard Cast In Sofia Coppola's 'bling Ring' (exclusive)

Might make a comeback as a TV show. Warner Bros. Pictures have always expressed interest in working with J.K. Rowling, even amidst all the controversies she has been in recently.

Movies did quite well at the box office despite receiving mixed reviews. Warner Bros. has even expressed a rumored interest in remaking

Iain

With no immediate end in sight for the franchise, fans may be wondering who will play popular nerd icon Hermione Granger in the rumored reboot. This article attempts to make a curated list of the actresses who would be an excellent fit if the rebooted TV show takes place.

Emma Watson Updates: A Fan Meets Emma Watson Through The Make A Wish Foundation [december 16, 2019]

, Mckenna Grace would be ideal for pointing out how Wingardium Leviosa is spelled. The teen is famous for many iconic movies and TV shows such as

She has been in the acting industry since she was four years old and is one of the most seasoned actors at just 16 years of age. Grace recently made her big comeback with

Among stars like Leonardo DiCaprio, Brad Pitt, Margot Robbie, Austen Butler, and many more. Recently, she received a lot of praise for her appearance in

Disney Releases Exclusive First Listen Of Beauty And The Beast Classic Sung By Emma Watson

Fortson secured her first gig in a commercial when she was just four years old. Needless to say, she has talent and has been in