Emma Watson How Many Boyfriends

After much speculation, it looks like Emma Watson and Chord Overstreet are officially dating. The two were recently spotted walking hand in hand around in LA, and we can't get over how happy they look together. We still don't know when or how their romance ca to be, but Chord isn't the first handso guy Emma has dated. From actors to fellow Oxford University students, Emma has attracted so good-looking n over the years. Just take a look for yourself!

The actress dated the Australian drama student in 2007 after eting at the Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts in London. It's unclear when their romance fizzled out.

Emma

Emma was briefly linked to the Made in Chelsea diamond heir in 2008 after they were spotted flirting at a Cartier polo party that Sumr. In an interview with Heat magazine in 2011, Francis opened up about their fling, saying, We had a bit of a thing a while back.

Emma Watson Explains Why She Never Talks About Her Boyfriend, How She Made 'beauty And The Beast'

Francis also explained why he decided to break things off with Emma. I have always been an ambitious person and I want to achieve my own notoriety for what I've done. That's why I chose not to pursue it any longer, because I didn't want to be the boyfriend of so child actress, he said. I actually really like Emma. She's a really cool person. She's a very different person to who she is in the dia. That's what I liked about her — she's very interesting.

Emma carried on a romance with the British financier from 2008 to 2009. While Jay is seven years older than Emma, their age difference wasn't the reason for their breakup, it was the long distance. Emma had been studying at Brown University in Rhode Island, and according to a source, the transatlantic gap proved too much for their relationship to survive.

Rumors of a romance between Emma and the Spanish musician and fellow Brown University student first began swirling in November 2009 after they were spotted getting cozy together at a hockey ga in NYC. The two dated for six months before eventually going their separate ways.

Emma Watson Looks Very Happy While Out On A Lunch Date With Her Mystery Boyfriend In

Emma t the male model while shooting an ad campaign for Burberry in 2010. The two attended the Glastonbury Festival in England that June and Emma even starred in his band's music video for Say You Don't Want It. They eventually broke up after a few months and George moved on with singer Diana Vickers.

Emma and Will t while studying at Oxford University in 2011. While it's unclear when they began dating, we first caught a glimpse of their romance when they were caught making out at Coachella in April 2012. Two years later, Emma's rep confird their split to E! News, saying that Emma and Will separated last Sumr and are no longer in touch.

In 2015, Emma began dating the fellow actor after eting on the set of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. It's unclear when they split.

Who Is Emma Watson Boyfriend? Exploring Her Relationship Status

Emma is currently dating the forr Glee star. The pair was first linked in February when they were photographed on a date, but they seemingly confird their romance a month later when they were spotted on a sweet stroll in LA.Growing up in the spotlight, Emma Watson often found herself at the center of relationship rumors — and dealing with the constant speculation wasn’t always easy.

“[Being famous is] difficult on my dating life, because anyone I get photographed with is automatically my boyfriend, ” the British actress told Glamour in September 2012. “So, it just makes it look as if I’ve had, like, 6, 000 boyfriends.”

Star has previously admitted that she “had a huge crush” on her Harry Potter costar Tom Felton while they were filming the first two movies in the magical franchise, she is notorious for keeping her mouth shut when it comes to her romantic trysts.

Who

Emma Watson Will Not Talk About Her Boyfriend For This Thoughtful Reason

“I want to be consistent, ” she told Vanity Fair in March 2017. “I can’t talk about my boyfriend in an interview and then expect people not to take paparazzi pictures of me walking around outside my home. You can’t have it both ways.”

The actress continued, “In Hollywood, who you’re dating gets tied up into your film promotion and becomes part of the performance and the circus. I would hate anyone that I were with to feel like they were in any way part of a show or an act. For me, it’s the difference between being able to have a life and not. If someone takes a photograph of me and posts it, within two seconds they’ve created a marker of exactly where I am within 10 meters. They can see what I’m wearing and who I’m with; I just can’t give that tracking data.”

’s Rupert Grint hinted that things between Watson and Felton might have been a little more than platonic. “There was always something, ” Grint, who played Ron Weasley in all eight movies, told

Emma Watson Boyfriend

In November 2019. “There was a little bit of a spark. … We were kids. It was like any kind of playground romance … I didn’t have any sparks. I was spark-free.”

The Brown University graduate has been linked to celebrities including Chord Overstreet and Prince Harry throughout her career, which skyrocketed in 2001 thanks to her role as Hermione Granger in the movie adaptation of J.K. Rowling’s beloved book series. But in her December 2019

-

“If you have not built a home, if you do not have a husband, if you do not have a baby, and you are turning 30, and you’re not in some incredibly secure, stable place in your career … There’s just an incredible amount of anxiety, ” she told the outlet. “I never believed the whole ‘I’m happy single’ spiel. It took me a long time, but I’m very happy [being single]. I call it being self-partnered.”

Aww, Emma Watson Is Too Busy To Have A Boyfriend

Sign up for Us Weekly's free, daily newsletter and never miss breaking news or exclusive stories about your favorite celebrities, TV shows and more!

Growing up in the spotlight, Emma Watson often found herself at the center of relationship rumors — and dealing with the constant speculation wasn’t always easy. “[Being famous is] difficult on my dating life, because anyone I get photographed with is automatically my boyfriend, ” the British actress told Glamour in September 2012. “So, it just makes it look as if I've had, like, 6, 000 boyfriends.” While the

Star has previously admitted that she “had a huge crush” on her Harry Potter costar Tom Felton while they were filming the first two movies in the magical franchise, she is notorious for keeping her mouth shut when it comes to her romantic trysts. “I want to be consistent, ” she told Vanity Fair in March 2017. “I can’t talk about my boyfriend in an interview and then expect people not to take paparazzi pictures of me walking around outside my home. You can’t have it both ways.” The actress continued, “In Hollywood, who you’re dating gets tied up into your film promotion and becomes part of the performance and the circus. I would hate anyone that I were with to feel like they were in any way part of a show or an act. For me, it’s the difference between being able to have a life and not. If someone takes a photograph of me and posts it, within two seconds they’ve created a marker of exactly where I am within 10 meters. They can see what I’m wearing and who I’m with; I just can’t give that tracking data. Two years later, however,

Brendan Wallace: 6 Things We Know About Emma Watson's New Boyfriend

In November 2019. “There was a little bit of a spark. … We were kids. It was like any kind of playground romance … I didn’t have any sparks. I was spark-free.” [jwplayer 9t5qNSLX-l3ahXupL] The Brown University graduate has been linked to celebrities including Chord Overstreet and Prince Harry throughout her career, which skyrocketed in 2001 thanks to her role as Hermione Granger in the movie adaptation of J.K. Rowling’s beloved book series. But in her December 2019

-

Cover story, Watson opened up about her most important relationship: the one she has with herself. “If you have not built a home, if you do not have a husband, if you do not have a baby, and you are turning 30, and you’re not in some incredibly secure, stable place in your career … There’s just an incredible amount of anxiety, ” she told the outlet. “I never believed the whole ‘I’m happy single’ spiel. It took me a long time, but I’m very happy [being single]. I call it being self-partnered.” Keep scrolling to see everyone Watson has romanced — or has been rumored to have romanced — in the past! [podcast_block]

Actor called it off. “I have always been an ambitious person and I want to achieve my own notoriety for what I’ve done, ” he told

Emma Watson Looks Delighted As She Steps Out With New Boyfriend William Mack Knight

Magazine in October 2011. “I chose not to pursue it any longer because I didn’t want to be the boyfriend of some child actress.”

Actress started dating the British financier, who is seven years her senior, in August 2008,